Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Which is ditzier, magically refilling hash or magically refilling glass?

Keep in mind, the magically refilling hash only happened once...the tale of magically refilling glasses is a lifelong flaw in my sister's life.

Shana went to NYC yesterday with her Drama Club to see a musical. She was telling me about their trip to the Jekyll & Hyde Club, where she had to deal with the trauma of living inside her brain. She wanted more water. A waitress came over and a friend asked for more sauce. Shana flipped because now she couldn't ask the waitress for water (she thinks it's rude to ask a waitstaff for more than one thing at once so she can't). The waitress came back with the sauce, and then another friend asked for sauce, so once again Shana couldn't. She finally got her water. The waitress apparently realized Shana was a little off (not hard to do when Shana panicked and slapped the first friend for beating her to request something) and decided to keep the water coming. Shana turned around and discovered a new glass of water had appeared out of the blue.

"Doesn't that happen to you? It freaks me halffreakingto death!!!" she says.

Ermkay.

SIDENOTE: Does anyone else think it would be awesome to visit the bar one or four times and then tour the place? Shana says things talk to you all over the walls. And sometimes from the floor. Or sometimes from the ceilings.

2 comments:

Save_The_Hobbit said...

I also yelled, "Listen lady, I need more water!" at Ashley when the waiter first went by [before ashley asked for sauce], so I didn't wait the waitress to think I was talking about her...

Out of all the things we discussed today, this is what you chose to blog about?

When I'm 21 I think we should hit up Jeckyll and Hyde, and sit in the corner of the second story. The statue startes talking to you from right behind your fucking head.

Stacy said...

No, I remembered some other things. Please hold.