Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Be Fair To Shana...

I was in the car once on a road trip. We stopped at McDonalds. I got two hash browns. I was happily munching when I looked down and THE WORLD NO LONGER MADE SENSE. My hash brown had REFILLED ITSELF. It was WHOLE AGAIN. I began choking on my hash brown in shock, with such vigor that the driver frantically pulled off the road.

Then I looked in my other hand. That hand contained the hash brown I had been eating. I hadn't started on the other one yet.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double fisting never works out the way you want it to.

Anonymous said...

I choked on my english muffin reading this. I hope you are happy.

Stacy said...

Yes, I am. Because I choked HARD on the magical hash and injured myself.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

See? You have those "THE WORLD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. BRAIN DOES NOT COMPUTE!" moments too.

Just like when you picked Reeces up. That was hella' scary.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

Oh yeah, and I found out what "savant" means. And Daniel Fraday most definitly is one.

Stacy said...

I don't understand why your world did not make sense because you looked up at me and I was holding one of your cats by the scruff of her neck.

And I've found out too. Dad was horribly wrong.

Anonymous said...

**gigglesnort**

I missed your birthday hor! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY WISHES!

DFL/PrincessZoe. ;)

Random Rene said...

thats hilarious.

Cooking_With_Ginger said...

Ever watch L&O SVU? Savant is my favorite episode EVAH!