Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shananana And The Magical Vaginanana

I was at my mothers the other day picking up my daughter. Shana came bursting in the door.

"STACY! GUESS WHAT! MY VAGINA!"

"..."

"My vagina is MAGIC!"

"Oh God, not the damn TEETH again."

"It's a real thing! But that's not what this is about! Money comes out!"

"..."

"So me and Sara we were like in class talking and dude and like we were talking and did you bring my cell phone yet? and then dude like lesbian college I'm so afraid they won't let me in and like so I stood up and there was THIS!"
*produces quarter*
"And Sara was like DUDE! and I was like DUDE! and I thought it came out of my VAGINA!"

nft.

EDIT: I suppose you want to know the story behind the title. When Shana was in kindergarten, she was practicing writing her name and panicked because she forgot how many 'na's went in her name, so she just made a whole bunch for safety's sake. Mom got her paper and it was like her brain had been skipping, the na's ran straight off the page.

EDIT: It is my birthday.

3 comments:

Cooking_With_Ginger said...

I'm confused but I think I got all the important parts.

Vagina's with teeth are real.

Shana's vagina spits out quarters.

Stacy said...

Yes, that is the nub and thrust.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

You embellish my stories! But another quarter came out. I was standing outside the school waiting for the bus to pick me up, and a quarter was laying at me feet. Ashley picked it up and was like, "Did this come out of your vagina again?"

And the Shanana thing...it was HARD! It was like trying to spell banana! You're like, 'How many na's do I add?!"