Saturday, June 28, 2008

UPDATE

Jason is building me my own site. My first step to taking over the world has been hatched.

What do you think I should call myself? lifeloveandorganizedchaos.com is available, but rather long, isn't it? organizedchaos.com is taken. Organized-chaos.com may be - it pulls something up but it's blank. mylifeinblurb.com is not taken.

What to do...what to do.

Whoever picks my site name gets something. Adrienne, you are already getting something for winning my Blog Image contest. Shana is designing it and Jason is making the button. What do you want? A t-shirt? A mug? A second round of dry humping when we see each other again in August (not that you have much choice about that)?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote MyChaos.com

You can thank me properly in August.

Stacy said...

Taken.

Another Day said...

how about MudQueen.com. ;)

or PromSpotInvader. ;)

I like sweetdays--too bad it's taken. My-Chaos.com?

I'll have to think.

Stacy said...

princesszoelyksukzitalltohell/kevinizmyne.com

I like it.

Nicole said...

how about ONECOW.org? has a nice ring to it right....except you're not an organization....and onecow.com just doesn't sound as professional...

Stacy said...

I can organize myself.

Okay...so not REALLY...hence the current blog title...