Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mission Accomplishable

That's actually a word. It doesn't look like it should be allowed to be one.
Thatcoolbroad has tagged me for a meme. The jury is still out on how to pronounce that. But we'll struggle on. The meme is to be a six-word biography of your life, inspired by the book Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs By Writers Famous And Obscure, by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser. In 2006, the editors of SMITH magazine asked its readers to describe their lives in six words (my favorite from reading the review - "Cursed with cancer. Blessed with friends." - Nine-year-old Hannah Davies).

Here are the instructions:

1. Write your own six word memoir;
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like;
3. Link to the person who tagged you;
4. Tag 5 more bloggers; and
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation
to play.

When tagged by TCB, I looked at all the brilliant summaries, thought about my life, and thought, 'Crap'. I looked at my TCB tshirt and cursed it. And then I admired how my boobs looked in it for a while (hey - cool broads don't say they're flat when they're not).
So I thought of describing words and anxiously did word counts into the night. I can't handle this.

But finally...I thought of something that describes me so far:
Compulsive neurotic learns how to smile.

And I'm doing pretty well.

And now...I pass the obsessing on to you!
I tag another day, spdy, jen (it can even be about your impressive cooking skillz), jeana, and anna (but I won't link yours, since your names are in it)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

So, just how big ARE your boobs?

hee hee
tcb

Stacy said...

Please, baby. Cool broads don't boast.

Another Day said...

She's very proud of her girls! They are big, she luvs Kevin, and so does PrincessZoe. ;)

Stacy said...

Rock it if you got it.

Awwwwww. THAT'S SIX WORDS!!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THAT ONE?????

H8!

Another Day said...

hor.

PS: two new pics!