Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Don't Care What Kind Of Car It Is, You Twatmuffin

*slapping own fingers* Language, woman! We're supposed to be working on that!

But srsly. One of the dog owners came to work yesterday and told me this was the last time we'd be seeing the dog, he was going to the pound tomorrow. "Oh no, why?" I said. "Oh well, I got a new car and don't want him to mess it up. He just doesn't listen to me. He's a really good dog other than that."
Everything I can articuatly type when telling people off for this sort of thing left me. I said, "Well, have you tried our classes? They really..."
"Oh yeah, we took some once. He just doesn't listen."

Back up. I do NOT CARE for this dog. He's a beagle, and beagles are one of my least favorite dogs. Never would I own a beagle. This dog is a NUT. But he's a sweetheart. And that is one shittyass reason to ditch an animal that loves you and trusts you with his life. This dog is going to die. No one is going to adopt him in the condition he's in. People like this, who refuse to work with them and let us help them train him, make my fingers tighten (don't worry, their neck is in between only in my brain).

To make things worse, my coworker's aunt is looking for a beagle. CW told the dog owner this as she was leaving. "Oh, I don't want him to bite anybody, so I think this is best."

??? The dog doesn't bite!!!!

I am so mad remembering this I can't type anymore. I know that a lot of you aren't as passionate about this as I am. But I am. Grrrrr.


NEXT TIME: MY BABY SISTER IS GRADUATING!!!!

4 comments:

Another Day said...

Please let me help you strangle this twatmuffin. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I have a foot with is anoos's name on it. Seriously?!?! I am sad for the beagle. Poor poor puppy.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

Why didn't you bitch slap them? I would've.

Anonymous said...

you should publish your own dictionary. twatmuffin...i like it:)

xoxo
tcb