Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That Pretentious Heffer (Glade KHAmercials)

Oh yeah, I was supposed to talk about all that, wasn't I?

Anyone who knows me in real life, and probably virtually too, now knows how I feel about the new glade campaign. Glade Plug Ins. Glade Spray. Glade Deodorizer. Glade Candles. Glade glade glade. Plug in Candle Room Mist EatMe.

Ha. That should get their blog-keyword-checkers sucked in. Now listen.
I HATE the Glade commercials. She is such a silly, pretentious, shallow woman. Who does the things she does? "It's French from France"?? Who expects her friends to believe she has candles imported from France? And she's always so overdressed and always get laughed at.
And WHY, in the name of my rtard dog Caden, would any marketing geneeous base a campaign on a woman who is actually too embarrassed to admit to anyone that she actually uses your product?? What sense does this make? Why? "Our products work really well but they're so trashy and low class you'll have to hide their use from everyone!!"

World...please start running things by me first.

5 comments:

thatcoolbroad said...

So funny...it's kind of like those Febreeze commercials where the woman squirts some around her house right before her husband comes home and she acts like she's been cleaning all day. He spots the bottle of Febreeze and calls her out. I think I'd probably hand my husband his...head...on a platter if he gave me that what-have-you-been-doing-all-day-if-you-haven't-been-cleaning-my-castle look. Totally...I would.

Stacy said...

NO TCB THAT'S GLADE TOO!!!!
PRETENTIOUS HEFFER!!

*whoo*

She upsets me.

thatcoolbroad said...

Let's start a glad boycott. We're so rad!

Save_The_Hobbit said...

It's okay, your sister is going into PR and Advertising. I will bring the Glade people down, I promise.

Stacy said...

*whips off bra and burns it in protest*