Friday, November 14, 2008

Lazy Friday Poll

Look in your cell, find three random texts in a row, and share them.
Mine (Sent)
"PARTY HARD, BIG ROZ!!!!!!!"
"He got some on his phone"
"I like to move it move it"

EDIT- PS: Ever since I posted this, I have been air-hula hooping to the I Like To Move It Move It song. I'm very white. I've also been into the Corona again. You can tell by the way I am not only air-hula hooping but also doing the robot.


I Like To Move It - Watch more funny videos here

6 comments:

thatcoolbroad said...

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to text.

Here are my last 3 emails subjects:

1) 2 NEW SINGLES WANT TO TALK TO YOU!

2) Get an amazing job as a massage therapist.

3) You CAN afford better breasts!

Huh.

Stacy said...

So you get a job as a massage therapist, single people come and vent to you while you're massaging them, and then you can get some better boobies.
Salvation indeed.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

These are from me, to Alison.

"Is 'only' one syllable or two?"

"This computer says it's 15:03. the date is in hebrew. it's weird."

"hey mark? is your middle name allen?"

That last one is a long story.

Stacy said...

I've heard the story already.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

not the full story. it's quite long and hilarious.

Myrtle said...

Hey! That's my mama!

1) It's not hard and we can use a nickname if you want.


2) Dude it's a life mantra

3) It's soft though, it's just wild.