Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shana's boob cave

I was going to do Kristen pictures, but...the camera and cord are alllll the way in the other room.

I was at my mother's a few weeks ago, and Shana and I were watching TV. I looked over to see Shana grabbing her boobs, squeezing them together, tucking her head into them, and making snorkeling sounds. I was intrigued, and slightly weirded out, so I just sad there with my mouth in a questioning 'o'. (I do that a lot around my sister.)

She looked up and yelled, "WHEN I DO THAT I CAN HEAR AN ECHO!!!! LISTEN!!!!"

And I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I couldn't make noise. I just sat there with my head tilted back shaking. Shana was offended.

5 comments:

Save_The_Hobbit said...

I hate it when you start laughing, and then I start laughing, and then you start snorting, and then I start snorting, and it just kind of evolves into this whole sort of seizure-like movement until we slowly die out.

But you never did listen, really.

Save_The_Hobbit said...

Oh, and do you really want me to do a Twilight review?

Stacy said...

I think the blogging world requires a Shana Movie Review.

And a DAMN SHANA BLOG BUTTON, LADY. I STILL HAVE NO BUTTON.

Eye tell you all de tyme, no POOSH buhtohn!

Save_The_Hobbit said...

Doo not pooosh zee buhtton!

I just realized, that's kind of like a Hindu Walt there, isn't it?

But sisher, my writing is entirely different then my speaking. I actually sound intellegent when I write.

Stacy said...

Then make it a transcript of you telling someone.