Monday, May 26, 2008

What Every Mother Needs, And Doesn't Even Know It

Two-Ring Inflatable Swimming Pool: $4.88
3 Bags of 100 Balls: $9.88 ea
Hours Of Phun: Unknown Quantity

Kristen LOVES this thing. We blow it up, play, and then pop the balls and deflated pool back in the bags.







She loves jumping in and swishing balls around. She'll stand up, look at me, wait until I yell, "go PLOP!" and fall back down, laughing hysterically.





She and I both get in (okay, my limbs are hanging out, but it's relaxing) and she spreads out beside me and we both start giggling.






Seriously. Most fun EVER. I loved ball pits when I was little. When I was actually using my Early Childhood degree and taught a classroom of two-year-olds, the center had a ball pit big enough for my 5'10" frame to swim in it, I loved playing with the kids in it. I am so happy that my daughter loves them too!

3 comments:

Art Nerd said...

Oh my goodness! What a great idea, I am so going to steal this idea and use it for my nephew (baby might be a little too young, if s/he ever GETS HERE)

Another Day said...

I love this idea! Where'd ya get the balls?

**Filing this in my to do for Khloe**

Your K is getting so big! Love her little dress. More pictures!

Stacy said...

I got everything at WalMart. Yes.

*waiting for pitchforks*