Friday, May 23, 2008

Old Skool

I have nothing to talk about today. So I'll kife a post from my old MySpace blog. This is from when I was about six months pregnant. It makes me laugh when I remember it.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The many ways karma tries to screw you (and how preserverence will eventually conquer)
Current mood: accomplished

I wanted a sandwich. Really badly. Sat and thought about how good a ham and cheese sandwich would be for a while, then got up to make it. We're out of bread. That's okay, we have a bagel left, it would be really good on a bagel. Got the ham out - ham is gray and I think turning a little green. That's disappointing, but we have turkey. Warmed up turkey. Cucumbers. Cucumbers would be excellent, and I have leftover finger veggies left from Xmas eve party. Got out tray - cucumbers are gone, the only vegetable eaten to nonexistence at the party. But that's okay, I overestimated how many cucumbers would fit in the tray, so I have an extra in fridge. Washed, peeled, sliced cucumber. Got bagel out to separate and put mayonnaise on - bagel split in two, went flying through the air, and landed in the dog's water bowl. If you have been around me at all for the previous seven months, you are probably surprised this did not happen sooner, but the pregnant woman finally started to cry. But that's okay. We have other bread things.

So I am now eating a delicious turkey, mayo, cheese, and cucumber sandwich, which is good even on a kaiser roll. And I warmed up my milk and dumped three packages of hot chocolate mix in it, and no one can stop me, damn it.

2 comments:

Another Day said...

I was clearing out my cell phone last week from text messages and there was one from you that I had forgot about. It said "yo, yo, yo I'm drunk" or something like that. You always crack me up.

Stacy said...

Ah...the famous Stacy drunk txt/IM/VM. At least I wasn't telling you "I nos ppels in Ombaha!!!!" (which, btw...I don't).

You should fly out sometime and see it in person. I hear it's fab. And loud. There are people reading this who can verify that.