Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

My laptop is here, but I'm just staring at it in the box because I'm afraid to take it out without Jason being here to set it all up. This is a replacement keyboard, that I am not allowed to use as a plate.

This is us at the fair a few weeks ago.
Yes...that is a baby fawn. Licking the inside of my nostril. I honestly didn't see it coming, they are usually so shy that it takes a lot to get them to look at you. I was so excited that it turned around to see me, and then SHABANG!

Usually they just suck on your earlobes.

Yes...the fact that I know so much about baby fawns makes me a hick. What of it?






Kristen would have none of it's tomfoolery. She was afraid of them, sadly. Horses, she LOVES, she freaks out whenever we saw them. She loved the goats and screamed with excitement when one of them tried to eat her stroller tray. Two giant ugly pigs got into a fight and started screaming and she laughed her head off.

Cute, sweet baby deer who will just lay beside you and let you stroke them? Fuhgetaboutit.





In the end, she did respond to force. She barely tolerated them, but she did it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good think I love me some hicks.

Also ADORE that second picture. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous picture!

Unknown said...

thing.. think...

you get the idea

Stacy said...

I was even going to let it slide.