Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WHAT the EFFFFFFfffffff?

No...that was not me imitating anyone wondering where I have been.

I've had nothing funny happening in my life, that I can't talk about without getting fired for. So I'll do another YouTube find. This one comes courtesy of Shana...and I LOVE it. I don't know how these people do this without getting sued. I don't know how they do it so it looks like one seamless take.
David Blaine Street Magic - Part 1
David Blaine Street Magic - Part 2 (I frequently yell "Cheez Its! Cheez Its! Cheez Its!" now)
David Blaine Street Magic - Part 3 (*frantic* "Did you shrink him???" *simply, calmly* "No." EOR!)

I crack up every.time.

2 comments:

Another Day said...

Bwhahahaha.

I got Khloe pics in my blog. How's your baby K?

Save_The_Hobbit said...

They're uh-maaaaaazing.