Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sorry. I get like that when I am extemely tired.

Feel free to call me a dweeb and move on.

Today's post will elaborate more on song lyrics that skeeve the hell out of me. Because I just notice things like that. I do it with TV and movie plots and commercials as well.

Pop Quiz!

I know you're home
you left your light on
you know I'm here
the night is thin
I know you're alone
I watched the car leave
your lover is gone
let me in

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I just can't fight this FEEEELING anymore! I've forgotten what i started fighting FOOOORRRRRRRR....

Nicole said...

ps i have no idea what the name of the song you posted is. that other song just popped into my head as i was reading your blog. loves you!