Monday, March 3, 2008

Analysis Of A Mad Black Woman

Can I call her that, being that I am extremely white? Someone please advise me so I know whether or not to call Tyra Banks that in public, as I would like to prevent an extreme ass beating.

But srsly people. This woman is crazy. Bat shit crazy. I thought this as it is every time I watch ANTM. Her and her "I have in my hand... one more picture. This picture...is of one of the two girls standing in front of me. This picture...will be of one of you. The girl whose picture I do not have must go home. THIS MEANS that the girl whose picture I do have...is still in the running to becomeAmericasNextTopModel." And ON and ON and ON until the entire at home audience and every single bimbo model in the room is screaming in their heads YES YES! WE'VE FIGURED THAT PART OUT!

And then, I found this on YouTube, a parody of this (if you must, fast forward to 2:21, the first part is just a build up). And I thought..."hahaha...crazy bitch".

But THEN...someone showed me the next clip. And I thought, "This isn't real. This is an excellently pasted together fake thing, like that Tyra/Britney thing I saw before."
Sadly...it's not. It's real. I'm sorry the video and audio aren't in sync.

I'm not really sure where to begin. All I can say is this:
1 - I'm not sure I would want the BIGGEST...BEAUTY SECRET EVARR! (EVARR) from someone who is looking like that.
2 - I'm pretty sure everyone got that "Eye And Anything Cream" means "EYE and AnyTHING" from the title. But we're all accustomed to her overredundantness.
3 - w. t. f.

Are You Ready?

BTW - I highy recommend the parody link at the bottom of the screen.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. SHE'S A SQUATTER. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS HOW MUCH I HATE HATE HATE SQUATTERS. I WAS DESTINED TO HATE HER.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it. She is crazy. You are so wise.

Cooking_With_Ginger said...

Ew. Tyra is a side panty squatter.

Stacy said...

I.hate.squatters.so.damn.bad.

Art Nerd said...

I love how she says, "The next name... I am going to call... is..." JUST CALL THE FUCKING NAME ALREADY WOULD YA?

Doesn't stop me from watching, of course!

Anonymous said...

Word. That is all.