Friday, December 21, 2007

The Other Day Some Guy Propositioned Me...

He wanted his dog to sleep with my dog.

*pausing to allow you to reflect on the possible ways this could go*

But Barkley's not equipped for that.

I went to my work party Wednesday night. It was fun. I told my coworkers about Pete and my sister's nipple story, but I was drunk so that doesn't count.
But that's okay anyway, as she has just told me that her teachers tell Shana stories at their family reunions.

I got switched to Cymbalta yesterday after a fight with the nurse. I threw up all day. But that might be a lingering hangover.

And Pete and I are breaking up January 4th. This will lead to one to two weeks off work.

For an ass bubble.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the pause.. I needed it.

BUH BYE PETE!!!