Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"K!! COH-MMAH!! K!! COH-MMAH!!"

Never mind all that, although those who had my middle school typing teacher are screaming right now.

So, I always get all these blog post ideas in my head, and then forget them. So I'll post them here so I'll remember. I discovered that they are all (ish) connected by the Kuh sound.
HEM HEM!

  1. KHAenley KHAollins
  2. The KHAoncert
  3. Sarah Palin (Stop...*pushing it away*. *Deep, pushing, breaths*. There. I put it away, I am a BIG GIRL. I will leave you all to devise your own ways to connect Sarah Palin to c-words.
  4. Shana's KHAvernous KHAleveage
  5. My fears about KHArs (no, not about how Liz is a hunKHA of KHArap. Just any vehicle.)
  6. My old bitchah KHAittah
  7. The Glade KHAmmercials
  8. By the time I am done with all these, a post about KHAristen's Halloween stume will probably be in order.
  9. Speaking of which, she has a too KHAute KHAt head sock. I die. Die, die, die.
I think that covers it.

1 comment:

Myrtle said...

ok, are you mad at me? And what is a head sock?