Sunday, September 14, 2008

I will never, NEVER, move to California.

What 289K will buy you in my area:
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3,000 sq. foot home includes fireplaces, hot tubs, cathedral ceilings, a deck, thermal windows, and is in a lovely private setting.











What 287K will buy you in Pacifica, CA:
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 60 year old THIS (seen on It's Lovely, I'll Take It!)




Oh, come on, Stacy! It's California, real estate is much













WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY the HELL are you looking at CA real estate??????

Dont make me send the gators for you

Stacy said...

I wasn't! I was on that awesome blog, saw that, and couldn't believe that you need almost 300 grand to get THAT.
I solemnly promise to only look at real estate closer to you, not further.